Friday, November 15, 2013

Anna Nicole Smith

I had an assignment to create what could be a TIME Magazine cover. The piece had to be proportionate to an actual TIME Magazine. We had to show a famous person who had fallen on hard times. i.e drugs, alcohol, etc. I chose to do Anna Nicole Smith. I didn't know too much about her but thought it would be fun to do a caricature of her. For those of you who are like I was, let me enlighten you a bit on who she was:
1: she was a playboy bunny
2. Married a J. Howard Marshall, a man 60 years older than her
    a. he was rich and many speculated she married him for all the money he was rolling in.
    b. After Marshall passed away, Anna tried to get his money but he hadn't written her in his will. So after a lot of court fighting she ended up receiving some...but not all she had hoped. 
3. She ended up dying of an accidental drug overdose. 

So here she is at Marshall's funeral excited that he finally passed away hoping she'll get his money. Let me know what you think! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment