Thursday, May 30, 2013

So, I'm trying to not let myself slack off this summer. During the school semester's any free time I have is spent doing hours and hours of work on my projects, but then as soon as summer comes and I don't have actual deadlines I have a hard time staying productive. I'm currently working on a painting for an art show that's coming up in July. I have a piece that will be in the Covey Center for the Arts Summer Showcase, and am going to enter some in American Fork's Steel Days Art Show. But, while I'm working on the painting for this upcoming show, I still want to be doing some smaller pieces to show. So, here is a quick sketch I did. It hints at what this painting will be that's coming up....wait and see if you can guess the connection :)

1 comment:

  1. This is Awesome! The hair is amazing, but the face is the best, the biggest problem i see with some peoples drawings are the faces, they are really hard to get right, but you portray them perfectly! love it

    ReplyDelete