Saturday, April 21, 2012


For one of my finals this semester we were supposed to do 3 of something. There were no rules we could choose what to do, but the subject matter should relate. I have been wanting to do something with the circus for a long time now and as soon as this assignment was given to us at the beginning of the semester I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to do A Circus Sideshow! At first my ideas were really out there and honestly, a little morbid. I was going to do the Bearded Lady hanging by her beard but then I went and met the REAL BEARDED LADY at a lecture she was giving at UVU! She was so boisterous and happy, not sad or self conscious at all like I would have thought a woman with a beard would be. After seeing her I wasn't happy with my ideas. So I changed them. After lots of thumbnails and thinking and composing here is what I came up with...what do you think?
The Illustrated Man
The Fortune Teller
The Two Headed Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment